Judge Jeanine Pirro Rips You a New One – Get out and Vote! Opening Statement.
Put your pedal to the metal and Vote!
by Alan Berkelhammer:
This would not be good:But remember, this does not have to happen. You can help keep the gains of the last two years from being reversed by the Democrats (AKA Progressives, AKA Socialists), the prosperity, the low unemployment, the conservative Supreme Court justices, the reductions in bureaucratic regulations, the strong economic growth. Here’s a list of 52 Trump accomplishments. If you haven’t already voted, get out there and vote. And whether you have or not, talk to your friends, neighbors and relatives and let them know how important it is to vote to keep this train on the right track – LIBERTY AND PROSPERITY.
And when you hear people saying that the Democrats are going to win the mid-terms, whether it be in the media (print, radio or TV), in live conversations or in the pundit polls, just remember how wrong those polls were in 2016:
Every once in a while, I remember this and smile… pic.twitter.com/sPtFdyymFv
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) November 4, 2018
Exclusive — Donald Trump, Jr., Kevin McCarthy to Host Tele-Townhall with One Million Low-Propensity GOP Voters Ahead of Midterms
Donald Trump, Jr., and House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy will host a teletownhall Sunday with a million low-propensity GOP voters, imploring them to get out to vote and back Republicans in Tuesday’s midterm elections, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.
““I can’t wait to join with Don Jr. again to rally the grassroots and help secure another House Republican majority,” McCarthy told Breitbart News.
“For months now, both Leader McCarthy and I have been doing everything in our power to help Republicans preserve our majority in the House,” Trump, Jr., President Donald Trump’s eldest son, added in a statement to Breitbart News. “For Republicans to be successful on Tuesday, we need our base to be motivated, and it’s our hope that this grassroots teletownhall is one way for us to make that a reality.” Read the rest of this article at breitbart.com.
Early voting ends Saturday, Nov. 3. Early voter locations: HERE.
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) October 23, 2018
This video exposes Comrade Andrew Gillum’s past, radical views towards law enforcement officers in such a way that make it impossible for clear-thinking people to want Gillum as the next Governor of Florida. pic.twitter.com/0rhJuUadcN
— Tom Trento (@TheUnitedWest) October 18, 2018
Back in August, Tallahassee’s Mayor Andrew Gillum did something that seems rather easy to do in Florida: he shocked the political establishment and the pundit-class by upsetting the anointed Democratic front-runner. Now, as the Democrats’ unlikely nominee for Governor, Gillum is doubling down on his support to a radical, anti-police manifesto that calls for defunding police and releasing tens-of-thousands of criminals.
Dream Defenders is a group started after the Travon Martin shooting by an anti-America extremist. The group is now funded by George Soros and is recruiting and supporting wannabe-Socialist politicians like Gillum. The founder’s Twitter is peppered with statements like, “F— the police,” “F— the police until those cowards kill me,” and “I hope that I never have a buddy that becomes a Police Officer. I’ve realized I have a deep hate for all of them.”
And, this manifesto that Gillum pledged his allegiance to isn’t any more grounded than the tweets from the founder. It reads, “Police were never meant to protect and serve me and you … Police and prisons have no place in ‘justice’ … Police and prisons aren’t just racist, but they work to enforce the separations of rich and poor.” Read the reat of this article at floridapolitics.com.
It was supposed to be DRAIN the Swamp, not HIRE It.
By John Binder
President Trump’s pick to lead the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) not only previously worked alongside national security establishment figures who aligned themselves with the failed “Never Trump” movement, – she has also been endorsed by members of the defunct group.
Kirstjen Nielsen, a former official under President George W. Bush, was chosen by Trump to replace Acting DHS Secretary Elaine Duke, who has been influential in moving forward on an initiative to construct a border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Allied with Nielsen are members of the failed Never Trump effort, many of whom penned open letters during the 2016 presidential election claiming Trump was “unfit” to serve as Commander in Chief.For instance, former Bush official Tom Ridge has praised Nielsen, calling her a “homeland security veteran” to the Washington Post and heaping more praise on her in the New York Times, where he called her “a patriot.”
Ridge, though, was one of 95 Republican establishment former national security officials who signed a letter opposing Trump in 2016 for his “America First” agenda.
Following Trump’s historic victory, Ridge — a longtime amnesty advocate who has aligned himself with the pro-cheap labor wing of the Republican Party — continued to oppose Trump’s promises to secure the southern border. Read the rest of this article at breitbart.com.
The Grand Old Party is about to commit suicide.
All this talk about Trump this, and Trump that, masks a far bigger political controversy. The Republican Party leadership in Washington, D.C., has fundamentally betrayed its constituents and they are about to learn that they’ve been double-crossed — for years.
Every Republican candidate’s stock speech sounds the same, the thunderous roar about a government out of control, federal spending out of control (insert charts and graphs and why, if you stack hundred dollar bills, they will reach the edge of the universe), federal taxes out of control (insert comparisons to socialist countries), the federal bureaucracy out of control (insert metaphors about chains, yokes, and the like), the family shattered with federal funding of abortion a crime against humanity (watch for it — there! The heart-wrenching sob), and our military is emasculated.
Two more items were added to the menu, courtesy of Obama. Obamacare Will Be Repealed! and Illegal Immigration Will Not Stand!
In 2009, the Democrats controlled everything, partly due to the Republicans’ cowardice on Capitol Hill, and in part because of some of the most inept candidates and campaigns America has seen in years. The Obama folks could have played it safe but went for socialist gold, using the power of the legislative and the executive branches (and later the judiciary, thank you Justice Roberts) to advance their agenda. Continue reading at breitbart.com.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) March 22, 2017
March 22, 2017: Republican Congressman Thomas Massie said tonight, in response to the suggestion from President Trump that voting against the American Health Care Act could cost members their seats, that Republicans are worried Trump could be a one-term president if it ends up passing.
Hat tip: Mediaite
by Addison Riddleberger * 02/05/2016
This was first piblished on ConservativeTribune – James Anderson, a native of Talladega, Alabama, wrote a letter to the editor several years ago that went viral almost instantly. And while it’s been around for a while, it’s begun going viral again, perhaps as the 2016 presidential election starts to heat up.
Anderson gave 12 reasons why he voted Democrat, apparently in reference to the 2012 election. Here they are:
- I voted Democratic because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I now may marry my Labrador.
- I voted Democratic because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4 percent on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15 percent isn’t.
- I voted Democratic because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
- I voted Democratic because freedom of speech is fine as long as I agree with what is said and nobody else is offended by it.
- I voted Democratic because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
- I voted Democratic because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in 10 years if I don’t start driving a Prius.
- I voted Democratic because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
- I voted Democratic because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
- I voted Democratic because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
- I voted Democratic because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
- I voted Democratic because I think that it’s better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, spotted owl, gopher or fish.
- I voted Democratic because my head is so firmly misplaced toward the south end of my body, it’s unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view.
Continue reading at conservativetribune.com.